Список статей на английском в формате PDF
- Near-infrared spectroscopy to predict cerebral hyperperfusion after carotid endarterectomy. Russian Open Medical Journal. Ivan N. Shchanitsyn, Igor V. Larin, Roman M. Bakharev, Oleg Yu. Lukin Saratov State Medical University, Saratov, Russia
- Modeling the Rate of Decrease in Brain Oxygen Saturation during DHCA with Cerebral Oximetry Gregory W. Fischer, M.D., Konstandinos A. Plestis, M.D., Randall B. Griepp, M.D., David L. Reich, M.D. Anesthesiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Mathematical model for describing cerebral oxygen desaturation in patients undergoing deep hypothermic circulatory arrest G. W. Fischer, P. B. Benni, H.-M. Lin, A. Satyapriya, A. Afonso, G. Di Luozzo, R. B. Griepp and D. L. Reich. Department of Anesthesiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1010, New York, NY 10029, USA
- Noninvasive cerebral oxygenation may predict outcome in patients undergoing aortic arch surgery Gregory W. Fischer, MD, Hung-Mo Lin, PhD, Marina Krol, PhD. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Monitoring of cerebral oxygenation and cognitive function in elective carotid endarterectomy Kuzkov V. V., Obraztsov M. Y., Lenkin P. I., Klyagin A. A., Sokolova M. M., Kirov M. Y. Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Northern State Medical University, Arkhangelsk, Russian Federation
- FORE-SIGHT: First to Detect Cerebral Malperfusion During Peripheral Bypass Jonathan D. Leff, M.D.Chief of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Director of Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship & Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology,Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY.
- Size and Time Matter: Assessing Cerebral Desaturation Events through AUT and TUT
- Tissue Oximetry for Skeletal Muscles - Barth Syndrome Focus Washington University’s School of Medicine - St. Louis, MO
- Cerebral Oximetry Monitoring During Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Mike Hartley MB ChB, FRCA, Consultant Cardiothoracic Anaesthetist, Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Lancashire Cardiac Centre, United Kingdom
- Beach Chair Positioning Results In Significantly Lower Cerebral Oxygen Saturations De Burghgraeve F., De Deyne C.S., De Sloovery V., Jans F., Heylen R.
- Lactate flux during carotid endarterectomy under general anesthesia: correlation with various point-of-care monitors Espenell A. E. G., McIntyre I. W., Gulati H.. et al.
- Noninvasive cerebral oxygenation may predict outcome in patients undergoing aortic arch surgery Fischer G. W., Lin H.-M., Krol M. et al.
- Decrease Of Cerebral Oxygen Saturation In Prone Position During Spine Surgery Measured By Absolute Cerebral Oximetry Hemmerling T.M., Tang L., Arbeid E., Zaouter C.
- Phenylepherine Bolus Given To Treat Hypotension Decreases Cerebral Oxygen Saturation Henick W.P., Mathews D.M., Mellor A., Reich N.T., Neuman G.G.
- Non-Invasive Absolute Cerebral Oximetry During Inhalation Anesthesia In Young Children Lathouwers K., De Deyne C.S., Jans F., De Sloovere V., Heylen R
- Cerebral Oxygen Desaturation Events Assessed by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy During Shoulder Arthroscopy in the Beach Chair and Lateral Decubitus Positions Murphy G.S., Szokol J.W., Marymont J.H. et al.
- Non-Invasive Absolute Cerebral Oximetry And Intraluminal Shunting During Carotid Endarectomy De Naeyer S.,De Deyne C.S., Lathouwers K., De Sloovere V., Heylen R.
- Vundelinckx J., De Sloovere V., Dylst D., Heylen R., De Deyne C.S.
Non-Invasive Cerebral Oxygen Saturation During Beach Chair Positioning In Healthy Volunteers
- The Effect Of Anesthetic Technique On Cerebral Oxygenation In The Beach Chair Position Weiner M.M., Fischer G.W., Torillo T.M., Lin H., Rosenblatt M.A.
- ABSOLUTE ACCURACY: IMPROVING THE PRECISION OF PATIENT CARE (brochure)
- Noninvasive Cerebral Oxygenation May Predict Outcome in Patients Undergoing Aortic Arch Surgery. Gregory W. Fisher, MD, Hung-Mo Lin, PhD, Marina Krol, PhD. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Jun 23
- Update in Cerebral Function Monitoring. Gregory W. Fisher, M.D. 64th Annual PGA. 10-14 December 2010
- Noninvasive cerebral oxygenation may predict outcome in patients undergoing aortic arch surgery. Gregory W. Fischer, MD, Hung-Mo Lin, PhD, Marina Krol, PhD. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Lactate flux during carotid endarterectomy under general anesthesia: correlation with various point-of-care monitors. Ainsley E. G. Espenell, MD , Ian W. McIntyre, MD , Harleena Gulati, MD. Canadian Anesthesiologists’ Society 2010
- Recent Advances in Application of Cerebral Oximetry in Adult Cardiovascular Surgery. Gregory W. Fischer, MD. Seminars in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia
- Validation of frontal near-infrared spectroscopy as noninvasive bedside monitoring for regional cerebral blood flow in brain-injured patients. Philipp Taussky, M.D., Brandon O’Neal, B.S., Wilson P. Daugherty, M.D., Ph.D. Neurosurg Focus / Volume 32 / February 2012
- Changing trends in monitoring brain ischemia: from intracranial pressure to cerebral oximetry. Ganne S. Umamaheswara Rao and Padmaja Durga. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Non-invasive monitoring of brain oxygenation (Fore-Sight technology) for coplex cerebral aneurysm surgery. K. D'Haeseleer, C. De Deyne, J. Wuyts, D. Peuskens. Conference: ESICM 2009
- Monitoring of absolute cerebral oxygen saturation (Fore-Sight Technology) during caniotomy for acute intracerebral bleeding. K. D'Haeseleer, C. De Deyne, J. Wuyts, D. Peuskens. Conference: ESICM 2009
- Non-invasive monitoring of brain oxygen saturation during temporary clipping applied for complex cerebral aneurysm surgery (Fore-Sight Technology). C. De Deyne, J. Wuyts, D. Peuskens. F. Jans. SNACC-2009
- FIRST Tissue Oximeter approved for a specific weight and sensor size neonatal abdominal StO2. (Брошюра)
- Cerebral Oximetry Using Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) in Newborns with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) Who Qualify for Clinical Whole Body Hypothermia (WBH). Nitin S. Chouthai, Sai Prasad Gopal, Pamela Graham. Pediatrics (Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine),
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
- Cerebral Oxygen Saturation Using Multiple Platforms in Term and Pre- Term Neonates during Transition. Brian Scottoline, Miki Takase-Sanchez, Dongli Song etc. Devision of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics etc.
- Cerebral Oxygenation of Healthy Term Newborns during Transition to Neonatal Life. Hans Fuchs, Munira Almazam, Stefanie Havers etc. Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Children Hospital, New Orleans, LA etc.
- Comparison of Simultaenous Cerebral Oximeter and Pulse Oximeter Data in
Preterm Infants with RDS. Nickie Niforatos, Mariam Said, Khodayar Rais-Bahrami. Neonatology, Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- Influence of Arterial Oxygen Saturation Target Range on Cerebral Oxygenation in Infants with Severe Apnea of Prematurity. Manuel B. Schmid, Susanne Lenhof, Reinhard J. Hopfner etc. Division of Neonatology and Pediatric Critical Care, University Medical Center ULM, Germany.
- Effects of Sustained Lung Inflations on Hemodynamics, Cerebral Parfusion and Oxygenation in the Small Adult Animal with Experimental Lung Injury. Hans Fuchs, Dominik Scharnbeck, Marc R. Mandler etc. Department of Ped. Cardiology, Children Hospital, New Orleans, LA etc.
- Monitoring Mesenteric Tissue Oxygenation with Near- Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) during Packed Red Blood Cell Transfusion in Preterm Infants. Lee T. White, Mariam M. Said, Khodayar Rais-Bahrami. Neonatology, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- NIRS Technology Detects a Decrease in Intestinal Blood Flow Caused by Hypovolemia. Robert E. Kimura, Yong Chen. Pediatrics, Rush University, Chicago, IL
- NIRS Abdominal Somatic Tissue Oxygen Saturation Validation Model for Neonates < 4kg. Mariam M. Said, Nickie Niforatos, Khodayar Rais-Bahrami. Neonatology, Children's Medical Center, Washington, DC etc.
- NIRS Technology Detects an Increase in the [Arterial-Muscle] Oxygen Saturation Gradient Associated with a Decrease in Cardial Output. Robert E. Kimura,Yong Chen, Ainsley Timmel, Jennifer Chapman. Pediatrics, Rush University, Chicago, IL.
- Comparison of NIRS Traditional Vs Stool Compensating Somatic Algorithms When Measuring Abdominal Tissue Oxygen Saturation on Neonates < 4kg. Mariam M. Said, Nickie Niforatos, Khodayar Rais-Bahrami. Neonatology, Children's Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) in Newborns with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) Who Received Whole Body Hypothermia (WBH). Nitin S. Chouthai, Abhishek A. Chouthai, Jay H. Shah etc. Wayne State University, Detroit, MI etc.
- Pressure Versus Volume Limited Sustained Inflations - How Should We Recruit the Preterms Lung? Grame R. Polglase, Risha Bhatia, David G. Tingay etc. The Ritchie Centre, Monash University, Melbourne etc.
- Validation of a noninvasive neonatal optical cerebral oximeter in veno-venous ECMO patients with a cephalad catheter. K Rais-Bahrami, O Rivera and BL Short. Department of Neonatology, Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA etc.
- NeuroSENSE® Monitor with WAVCNS Cortical Quantifier: A Deterministic Approach to EEG Analysis. Stephane Bibian, Tatjana Zikov. NeuroWave Systems Inc., Cleveland Heights, OH, USA
- NeuroWave announces the presentation of 3 Scientific Abstracts at the American Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting.
Большой ассортимент товаров
Наличие на складе
Собственная сервисная служба